Sunday, October 12, 2008

International Burden

i wonder, why it is so hard for me to study
maybe i have done something?
who knows?
i dont know,
but, i am suffering right now
why
why i cant do my homework?
God, please lighten my burden
or else,
i will die like a fish
which coz of
unable to coup
with this International berkeroih
i believe in myself,
i know i can do it
but,
there is no action
i believe i got the solution
but yet, there is nothing work
hurm
whoaaa
so sad
i wonder
why i am still wasting my time
like something hindering me from completing my homework
am i haunted by witch?
maybe kowt
bese r
org banyak musuh
ahaks
there is no certainty, only opportunity
-V-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u have 2 " going back b4 spm " =)

ffh said...

ola~~~~~~~~

tension?

terjun bangunan~

hehe

Rhazes said...

yeah
looking forward to
ahaks

Anonymous said...

salam syawal dari bumi Dublin, Ireland. Kalau rajin, singgah2lah ke blog hamba.. :)

Fairuz said...

dude, blaja we, make sure ko study. jgn karang menyesal plak bile result dah klua