Friday, September 19, 2008

Ali... be serious please.. (Anonymous)

I am thinking
whether my facial expression which often labeled as serious and matured should go parallel with my own attitude

i remembered what my mentor said in our last meeting.

"ali, u r the most matured person in this group physically, yet, you are the most cheeky"

and my fellow mentor-mentee members blast out laugh.

Could you imagine, how can i stay in my serious so-called excellent class, where the is appreciable accumulation of selfish and arrogant wit and shrewdest student.
whereby in many occasion, a drop of single needle can be heard throughout the class.
(YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT)

And yet, they asked why u r so cheeky??

damn, it will be like in the funeral event.

i think, they like it
yepp
i see eye to eye with you teacher.



haha
ok ali
now
be serious
:-1

like one of my classmate.

No comments: