Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Bangladesh Mere Jaan



are baba re
here i am sitting in our transport van
on the way back from my oncall in field hospital malaysia
the road is blocked to make way for swiss prime minister
thus my free time to write this

i was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the doctor
incharge of our field hospital malaysia
which was built from 11/2017 to serve rohinya refugees
although 40% of the patient load from bangladeshi local

the service we are giving considered as the most highest level here
whereby their best private hospital cant provide
we are giving ortho, paeds, surgical, and most important O&G
we will be receiving loads of referal from NGO worldwide
namely MSF, IFRC, and our local IMARET

its a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to get involved
where my journey and stay here so far,
 only teach me to be grateful of my origin
and be thankful to my ancestor which migrated to malaysia

okay van dah bley gerak. chow dlu






No comments: